We all get down and sometimes feel God is not there or our prayers are bouncing off the ceiling. I found this excellent resource from John Piper about Spiritual Depression. Read this link and then answer the questions below.
1. What have you found is the most helpful when you are depressed?
2. What have you found is the most helpful for others to do for you when depressed?
3. What did you think about the Psalmists' taking his why questions to God?
4. Are there things you are afraid to ask or tell God?
5. Can you share a time when God spoke to you mightily when you were depressed?
6. Any other thoughts you would like to share?